Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Hi, Gamers. Just a A few tidbits before I hit the sack.

No Room at the Inn
In case your wondering, I'm expecting 13 gamer folk on Saturday, and 16 on Sunday. Well, how 'bout that? Those numbers include the eight people confirmed as overnight guests, and a few more who are staying at the nearby business hotel. I wish I had the room and the resources for more guests, but it's sadly not the case. New gamers are welcome to play during the day, of course, but I can't accommodate any more overnighters.

A request from Egor
One of this weekend's attendees, Egor, is doing a study for his university degree and is looking for volunteers to fill out a questionnaire he describes as "completely anonymous and very easy." So if you have a spare minute, please fill out his survey. I'm sure he will be quite grateful. He might even let you beat him at Android (not really).

A guide from the station
For those of you coming by train, Co-organizer and Cthulhu aficionado Ash has volunteered to meet people at the train station at 11:00-11:10 AM and shepard them to the event location. For those of you arriving later I've posted detailed directions in a previous post.

RPG signup
RPGers should look over the previously-posted game schedule and sign up for the games that interest them. Personally I'm looking forward to trying out All Flesh Must be Eaten and Saturday night's Call of Cthulhu, but don't just blindly follow me; try one of the other games on offer, or demand (Demand!) another game. Someone might accommodate you.

New games on Offer
Add these to those mentioned in a previous post

Game of Thrones
Zombie Cinema
Happy Birthday, Robot!
...and more,if you bring them.

It's late, and I'm feeling knackered, so firgive this post's lack of polish. G'night. I'll write more when I have more to tell you.

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment